MARINES: PCS Orders and Area Clearance with dependent names
NAVY: PCS Orders and Dependent entry approval listing dependents
ARMY: PSC Orders with dependent names
CIVILIAN: (DoD or NAFI) PCS Orders, Certificate of Employment Letter (Current Personnel Action Form for Local Hire Civilians)
CIVILIAN CONTRACTORS: Logistical Support Section of Contract with dependent names, Company Authorization to Bill for Tuition, Computer Access Card. ALL civilian contractors must come to the District Superintendent’s Office (KAB Bldg. 9497) before registering at the school.
KINDERGARTEN students must be five years old on/or before 1 September of the current calendar year to be eligible to register for the upcoming school year.
FIRST GRADE students must be six years old on/or before 1 September of the current calendar year to be eligible to register for the upcoming school year.
|Bob Hope Primary (KADENA AB)||K-2||634-0094|
|Bechtel Elementary (CAMP MCTUREOUS)||K-5||622-7504|
|Killin Elementary (CAMP FOSTER)||K-5||645-7760|
|Zukeran Elementary (CAMP FOSTER)||K-5||645-2576|
|Stearley Heights Elementary (KADENA AB)||K-5||634-4524|
|Kinser Elementary (CAMP KINSER)||K-5||637-3008|
|Kadena Elementary (KADENA AB)||K-5||634-1550|
|Amelia Earhart Intermediate (KADENA AB)||3-5||634-1329|
|Kadena Middle (KADENA AB)||6-8||634-0217|
|Lester Middle (CAMP LESTER)||6-8||645-7787|
|Ryukyu Middle (KADENA AB)||6-8||634-4849|
|Kadena High (KADENA AB)||9-12||634-1216|
|Kubasaki High (CAMP FOSTER)||9-12||645-3728|
|District Superintendent Office (KADENA AB)||634-1204|
- Student Registration (DoDEA Form 600)
- Sponsor’s Orders, Certification of Employment letter, Personnel Action Form, Contract, etc.
- Area Clearance or Dependent Entry Approval (for USMC & Navy only)
- Passport or Birth Certificate for student (for age verification)
- Student Health History (DoDEA Form 2942.0-M-F1)
- Certificate of Immunization (DoDEA Form 2942.0-M-F3) (take to Immunization Clinic to be signed by medical authority)
- Special Education Needs Review Form (DoDEA Form 620)
- Computer and Internet Access Agreement (DoDEA Form 6600.1-F2)
- Questionnaire for Race/Ethnicity and Home Language (DoDEA Form 600B)
- ESL Home Language Questionnaire (DoDEA ESL Program Guide Form F4)
- Consents and Authorizations – Field Trips, Media Release and Internet Agreement (DoDEA Form 700)
- Housing Address & School Zone Verification letter
- House Assignment Letter, Off-Base Lease Agreement, or TLF Receipt
- PREVIOUS SCHOOL RECORDS FOR STUDENT (if available)
- Verification of Military Employment For use: Not required if all pertinent information is verified on PCS orders + family entry approval, etc.
- Verification of Civilian Employment For use: Not required if all pertinent information is verified on PCS orders + letter of employment signed by HR office + SF-50 etc. Local hires require letter of employment every year.
- Returning Student Health History Update For use: Only used for returning students.
- Notice to Sponsors and Consent Terms for Space-Available Students For use: Used for any DoDDS category 2,3,4 enrollment. If DoDEA is unable to guarantee an enrollment 60 days prior to start of school, Principal is to notify sponsor each week until a final determination is made.
- DoDEA Request for Exemptions from Immunization For use: Self Explanatory.